• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patricks Day


Yesterday was St. Patrick's day..another holiday for me to dye my families food and totally gross them out! For breakfast we had shamrock green pancakes, green eggs, sausage, and green milk. Erika LOVED it! If it was up to here everyday we would have brightly colored food!

Lexi was a little hesitant at first but once she figured out that the green eggs tasted like normal eggs she devoured her breakfast! After breakfast the girls had baths and when I was helping Lexi get her clothes down I got a green shirt and she said that she didn't want to wear green. I told her she had to wear green on St. Patrick's day otherwise she would get pinched. To which she replied "Well that's rude" and my child you are right...it is rude. Who invented a day where you wear green or get pinched?

For lunch we hit up Burger King for free french fry day and they were handing out green St. Patty's day ketchup. Like neon green ketchup so gross!
 I put some on a french fry for Lexi and she was so disgusted! She kept asking for the real ketchup in the fridge...I don't blame her! Erika had a friend over from down the street and they thought it was so funny to eat french fries with green ketchup!

Hope everyone enjoyed their St. Patty's Day!

No comments: