• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Girl's Room

I finally finished the valance for the girls bedroom. Erika picked out one pattern and Lexi picked out the other pattern. It has taken me many nights to finish this simple project because I wouldn't start working on it until after the girls went to bed and then I could only do it in between Riley's feedings...but it is done now!

It was really simple to do and I think I am going to make another one for the window in the kitchen.

After looking at this picture I need to space it out more but other than that I am pretty impressed with myself!

I have them all hung up in the girls room and Erika will be so excited they are done. Every morning she keeps asking me how much I got done on her curtains and if we can hang them up yet!

No comments: