After we got done eating Erika begged to get into her costume. We stalled and stalled as long as we could and finally got ready and left the house about 12:30. This year Lexi was a little Rabbit...you would be surprised how many people thought she was a puppy dog, a little boy, etc... Lexi hated the long ears and spent most of the morning tugging on them!
Erika was the most beautiful Belle I have ever seen! She had strict instructions on how to do her hair, make-up, etc! Then when we were done she had a list of different poses she wanted to do while I took pictures of her. She kept saying "Now I am going to twirl take a picture" "I am going to turn around so you can see my hair take a picture" etc!
Funny story...after I did her hair I held up a mirror so she could see it and she turns to me and says "Mom I told you I wanted Belle hair not Cinderella are you retarded" Um...sorry child you have no hair to work with I did what I could!
Later that day Trent told Erika "You are the most beautiful Belle I have ever seen" to which Erika replied "You have never seen Belle dad"
She loved her high heel shoes that light up and glittered everytime she walked!
Our first stop was to pick up Erika's friend Aurora. Chanel was scheduled to be induced on Halloween so we offered to take Aurora around with us trick or treating while she had her little baby sister. Erika was so excited to have a friend to walk around with. Of course I tried to get a group picture. You would think I would know better by now!
Much easier with just the two of them! Don't ask me what face Erika is pulling!
The second stop was to go see my Grandparents in PG. We were the first trick-or-treaters there and so they loaded up the girls buckets!
I love love LOVE this picture! Something about the two girls in front thinking that the picture is just of them and have their arms around each other and then the rest of the picture is just wonderful too...love the different levels of people in the picture!

After PG we headed back to Spanish Fork. On Main Street all of the business and city workers come out and hand out candy to the kids. There were seriously a million people there...totally crazy! We met up with Adam & Tiffany and the kids and got this cute shot before heading out. As my cousin said "Disney would be proud of this trifecta!" They seriously are all so cute together hugging and leaning on each other!!
Here we are trying to keep up with the girls as they walked from store to store and grabbed candy and stickers!
After main street we headed to Trent's parents ward Trunk or Treat. They had a lunch of hot dogs, chips, homemade rootbeer, and cupcakes. It was nice to sit down and take a little break before going candy crazy again. 
And of course we had to take more pictures! Harley is the scary looking vampire next to the cute little girls! What a contrast!! I hope Erika always wants to be something pretty and glitterly!
This two were ready to stop taking pictures and go get more candy...can you tell?
While we ran around and did Trunk or Treat Lexi hung out with Papa and got to suck on a box of Dots!
After round 1 of trunk or treat the girls sat in the back of the truck and checked out their loot...and snuck a couple pieces of candy! Then it was back on the road for trunk or treat #2!
We dropped off Aurora at her cousins house after the 2nd trunk or treat and then headed to our ward carnival party. After the carnival we went up to our babysitters house and said hello and then hit her neighborhood. Erika's dress was a little long and too poofy so she had a hard time walking so Trent spent most of the night picking Erika up from one doorstep and walking her to the next one! At about 8:30 (yes we had now been out for 8 hours!!) Erika started to complain that she was tired so we told her to go to a couple more houses (we figured she wanted to just start eating candy and wasn't actually tired) and then we would be done. She kept complaining and finally we gave in. We put her in the car and by the time we had Lexi in and the stroller put away she was OUT! Poor thing was really exhausted!! Here is our annual picture with the stash...only this year she is passed out!
Lexi knew this was a good time to strike...while sisters asleep and can't yell at her! Check out that cute Rabbit Bum

Attack!!
She soon dropped the bag and started grabbing candy and putting as much of it into her mouth as she could!

Hope everyone else had a wonderful Halloween!! Glad its over thats for sure. Erika already informed us that she wants to be Jasmine for Halloween next year...oh man...






1 comment:
those girls were so cute! thanks for stopping by to say hi-- what a treat!
Post a Comment