• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Friday Movie Night

Last Friday we had a family movie night. Erika pulled her mattress into the living room and her and Lexi were laying on it together for a brief second so I had to get a picture of it!

If you can't tell the first movie we watched was Tinker Bell! We popped popcorn and had rootbeer and watched the movie. Then we put the kids to bed and cuddled and had popcorn again and watched more movies! It was so much fun!!

On Saturday I washed every sheet and towel in our house plus all the dirty clothes from the week so I did about 11 loads of laundy...blah...her is Lexi's idea of helping! The worst part about spending a whole day doing laundry it makes it look like absolutely nothing got done that day! When in fact I spent all day folding, sorting, hanging, and putting away stuff! That night we went as a family out shopping...window shopping that is! We walked around and just looked at stuff for Christmas and got ideas for the few people we haven't shopped for yet. I like to have like 95% of my shopping done before Thanksgiving so I can enjoy the holidays. This year it worked out to my benefit because if I had waited until now nobody would be getting anything due money situations!!

The weekend was perfect...until Saturday night. Lexi was miserable and got sick and was up ALL NIGHT LONG! Trent and I took 4 hour shifts being up with her. She just wanted to be held and not move at all. She had a fever of 100.3 until late Sunday night. The poor thing anytime her body would move she would just whimper and let out this pathetic little cry. Broke my heart. Snuggling with a baby is heaven...for the first 30 minutes...until she is sweating all over you and it has now been 8 straight hours of not being able to move and just hold her. Erika was in heaven though because she could watch movies whenever she wanted to!

Things are somewhat better now. She still has a bad runny nose and is a little fussy but she is slowly returning to normal...hope no one else gets sick!

No comments: