• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Monday, August 24, 2009

Growing Up

My girls are growing up too fast. I feel like I blink and they change! Lexi is so close to crawling and is all over the place scooting and rolling around. She has now mastered the art of sitting up by herself too! If she gets too excited and starts flapping her arms around she will tip over but other than that she is pretty good!

Also I was trying to get a video of her scrunching up her nose and making this cute huffing and puffing sound she does now when she gets really excited but she was just being whiny! She has become a total Mommies girl and whines when she sees me until I either leave the room or go and pick her up.

How did you like that little yummy treat at the end of the video!?!

2 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

haha how cute. she looks so different from when I saw her last. WOW these babies just need to stop at the stage of sleeping through the night and still cuddle.

Nor Cal Fun & Sun Family said...

Oh So cute!! Tell her to stop growing up! She will be practically walking before I see her again!!