Wednesday night after work I met Trent and Erika at the Verizon store so that I could upgrade my phone. We are on the "New Every 2" and my 2 years was up on the 26th so I was ready to trade in my piece of junk phone for a nice new one! I had my eye on this phone ever since it came out and couldn't wait to get it! It flips open like a regular phone or can flip up like a Sidekick...and I am in LOVE with it! I can't seem to put it down! When the salesman asked what color I wanted I told him I wanted the white glittery one and he looked at me and rolled his eyes as he said "We don't have a white glittery one...we have black and we have champagne" Oh brother...he knew what one I was talking about. I hate salesman!

After we got home I was sitting at the desk trying to figure out how to work all the features on the phone and realized that Erika had become very quiet...never a good sign. I go into her room and find her there looking like this:

On our way home from Cali a couple weeks ago we stopped at In-N-Out and she got a bunch of sheets of stickers from the guy working there and I had just stuck them on her dresser when we got home and kind of forgot about them. Apparently she thought it would be fun to stick them all over herself! Oh well...I would rather have them stuck on her than stuck on furniture or the walls or something.
4 comments:
Stickers are nice when they aren't putting them on the furniture! She looks like she is having fun!
what a nice guy to give her stickers. mmmm Animal style bugers... At least it wasn't a permanent maker. Thats what jake did when i was a baby, all over the walls and my dads truck.
Hey there! How did you find me? I was so excited to see you had a blog. thanks for noticing the cake, it took my mother-in-law and I 4 hours to make it, so somebody better appreciate it! It was fun....but I'm not sure I will do it again!
it's so true... when you can't hear noise from your kids anymore, there's definitely something going on that probably involves ripping of book pages or drawing on walls with crayons. good thing it was just stickers. :)
Post a Comment