• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!

So on June 2nd it was my big 2-5 birthday and it was so nice...Trent really spoils me! The only thing he told me was that I needed to be ready to leave the house by 2:00. So that morning I slept in and woke up to him cooking me a yummy breakfast. He cooked sausage, bacon, and eggs and then we had breafast bagel sandwiches. Then Erika and I got in our swimsuits and played in the pool for a couple hours and then she got tired so she took a nap and I got to lay in the pool and read and it was so relaxing!! When I went back into the house there was a huge bouquet of beautiful flowers and another one of roses all arranged and on the table!After stopping to smell the flowers I got to take my time getting ready and all beautified while Trent got Erika ready. We went down to his parents house where they had decorated the house and bought a butterfly cake for me and a huge bouquet of balloons. They sang happy birthday to me and we ate cake and ice cream while I opened up my presents. Trent got me a nice new HUGE beach towel and a bunch of random pool toys and then the game Apples to Apples...my new favorite game! Erika picked out some razors for me and some gum too! I also received money from his family to go spend on myself...wohoo!! We played one round of Apples to Apples and then Trent and I left and went to a movie and out to dinner at PF Changs (my fav) while his parents babysat Erika! It was nice to be able to just talk the two of us and not have to worry about Erika being loud or crazy!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

yay, happy birthday. I was actually thinking about you on your birthday. It's one of those things that I don't think I will ever forget!

Megan Erickson said...

wow.. looks like you are having a busy summer! We are heading down to southern Utah this weekend and staying down there for a week! Looks like you had a good birthday! The pics of Erika are very cute!