• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Don't Eat A Davies...

A couple times a month we combine with all of Trents nearby family to do family home evening. Tonight we were in charge of the activity and I thought we would play one of our families favorite games, Don't Eat Pete. Where one person leaves the room and you cover the board with candy and you pick someone and then the person comes back in the room and they starting eating candy off each square one by one and when they go to eat the square with the face of the person you picked you yell really loudly "Don' Eat (Fill in the Name)" Its great they get scared and whatever they are eating usually goes flying out of their mouth! I thought I would put a twist on it and in stead of smiley faces we would use the cousins smiling faces!! Here is what I came up with:

It was fun to play this way! Anytime someone would eat the teddy graham off of Lexi's face she would yell "Hey don't eat me!!" A great time was had by all and I am sure we will be playing this again soon!

No comments: