• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Monday, January 31, 2011

Christmas In July

I think I might be the last person on blogger Earth to post about Christmas...but once I get done updating the blog I am sure you will understand why! 2011 has been a whirlwind of a year and we are only one month into it!

So back to Christmas! This year it was our turn to celebrate the holidays with Trent's family. On Christmas Eve we went to his Aunt & Uncle's house and had a delicious dinner and did crafts and just hung out...and it was so much fun that zero pictures were taken!Trent and I decided that we wanted to invite ourselves over the parental's house to spend Christmas Eve/Day. We figured that there will be enough years where our family will be to big and we won't be able to spend it with others that we might as well take advantage and spend the night with the in-laws. Plus it is what Erika wanted so it was a win-win situation!

We opened our traditional Christmas Eve presents of new pajamas and quickly tucked the girls into bed. I tried to get a picture of the girls in their new jammies but Lexi did NOT want to cooperate! It wasn't helping that Erika kept trying to squeeze her guts out!The adults talked a little while and then then fun began. The only problem...Erika still wasn't asleep! That girl didn't fall asleep until almost 1 am!! A very tired Santa & Mrs. Claus got everything put together and finally fell into bed around 3:30 am.

Here is Lexi's stash:
And here is Erika's stash:We woke up the next morning around 8am and here are the girls ready to see what Santa brought them. Lexi was happy...I promise!After a couple pictures the girls were off to dive into their presents!Yeah for new games!!That backpack Lexi has on was the best dollar Santa ever spent. Once she put it on she didn't take it off all morning!Yeah!! Santa got Erika some feet pajamas that she has been wanting!I wish I would have gotten a video of Lexi opening this doll she was SO excited and started freaking out!Here they are opening the presents that they bought for each other.
Erika got a new doll outfit from Lexi. Lexi got a potty training set for her doll from Erika!Erika opened this present and put on the puppet and in this crazy deep voice goes "Hello I am Henry the Hippo"Here they are opening the presents from my parents...wonder what they could be??Erika got her pillow pet!! They were both so excitedErika has been BEGGING for an American Girl Doll and she got one from Nanny & Papa!Obviously Mickey must have been stinky because Lexi changed his bum about 5 times!It was a wonderful day full of ton's of presents, family, sleeping, and lots of eating! The perfect holiday! We were of course spoiled rotten and loved all the gifts we received!

No comments: