Anyways...back to the story. The last week I have been out of commission (save that for a later post as well) and I felt like I needed to do something besides sit in the house today so I took the girls to the new splash pad in town...and they LOVED it...until it became overrun with 60 plus toddlers.
When we got there at 11 it was perfect there was only a small handful of little kids. So Erika had fun running back and forth trying to dodge the water
While Lexi was content with standing as far away as she could and only putting her fingers in!
Finally Lexi warmed up a little and started stepping on the fountain
Here Lexi is running out to the middle to catch up to Erika...totally unsuspecting of the water since its not shooting up right at the moment
And here she is 2 seconds after she got water shot up her bum from the fountain!
Another awesome shot of Lexi getting splashed!
Erika informed me she didn't need a bath today because she washed her hair in the fountain!
And of course Monkey See Monkey Do...so Lexi had to stick her hair in the water as well!
Nothing like best buds laying out in the sun to dry off!
It was a lot of fun and we will definitely go again before it gets too cold. Next time I am packing a lunch, taking an umbrella, and bringing a Soduku so I we can stay longer!






3 comments:
LOVE the new layout!!! Do you just magically know how to do this or did you find some great tutorials out there????
Splash pads are the best! And I love Lexi's swimsuit.
I'm jealous! I think they should put in a splash pad up here (although I'm not sure there's an extra 10 feet in this city these days... overcrowded!) and I love the new lay out - nicely done!
Post a Comment