Lexi says some words with the funniest accent ever. For instance instead of Hello she says Haaalloooo exactly like that all drawn out. It's the hardest thing to try and video because everytime the camera comes out she wants to be the one taking the picture and she usually sits there and says "Cheese" over and over instead of saying what I want her to say! Anyways back to the beginning...the only way I can describe it is that she sounds to me like Franck from Father of the Bride. Fast forward to 2:23 to hear what I am talking about:
Well here is our little Franck saying Halllo:
And just for fun here are some of the words she is constantly yelling around the house! That girls vocabulary has quadrupled in the last couple weeks. Since this blog is also doubling as my journal here are some of the fun words she can say at 18 months:
Bunny, dog, owl, snake, hello, night night, goodbye, taco, See ya, baby, bottle, uh-uh, spider, bug, potty, ew, diaper, cookies, candy, popcorn, backpack, school, shoe, car, truck, train, tv, movie, mine (of course!), share, love you
Man I know there are a ton more but I can't think of them. I really need to start writing them down when she says them! Here is a glimpse into our world with a small conversation with a 19 month old:






4 comments:
I think she looks and acts so much like Erika - crazy! It will be fun to hang out on Friday. See you then!
PS) I love the fact that she knows what and where her "pits" are. :-)
That is SO adorable. I love all her little words. Taco is probably my favorite. Hilarious.
oh my goodness I laughed so hard, Lexi is just too stinking cute!!!
Oh Emily, Lexi is growing up too fast. She is such a doll. We really enjoyed watching the video of her. She has quite the vocabulary!
Post a Comment