• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Anniversary

Time to play catch up before I get too far behind!! For our anniversary Trent's parents let the girls spend the night so Trent and I could spend some quiet time together...totally awesome! We took Trent's uncle's jet skis out and spent a couple hours on the lake. That night I made a fancy dinner of london broil, bacon wrapped asparagus, pasta, rolls, and a triple layer raspberry dessert. So delicious! We tried eating by candle light but it was super dark and we could barely see our food so we turned on the lights!I even broke out the fancy china for dinner...fancy I know. That night we went and saw the 10 o'clock showing of Salt...pretty good movie. Word on the street is that they are going to make it into a series...me gusta. I'm surprised we stayed awake I haven't been to a movie that late in YEARS!

While we had the jet skis at our house we dropped off Lexi at a friends house one morning and packed a lunch and headed back to the lake with Erika. We had fun even though Erika kept telling us to go slower and not go over any bumps!!

No comments: