So even though the baby isn't here yet its a relief to know that it won't be more than 12 days before she is outta me! With my luck I'll go into labor myself like the night of the 24th! Oh well whatever it takes to get here!
Today at the babysitters they are having a big Valentine's day party and I was telling Erika this morning about Valentine's day and how we wear red and when I got her out of the bath and told her to get some clean underwear and she came back with a red bow, a red shirt, and her new red polka dot shoes from Grandma! She was SO excited to wear them all! I got her all dressed and dried her hair and as I am walking to the kitchen she says "Mom take a picture of me I am so pretty today" what a character! So here is a picture of her in her red clothes!
Tonight we are having her birthday party so stay tuned for pictures from the festivities. I still can't believe my little baby will be 3 on Sunday...where have the past 3 years gone?







7 comments:
She is so cute! I think it is a family thing with 'take a picture of me' Hmmm I think Nanny takes too many pics! Can't wait for tonight!
Come on 24th!!! It is so hard to believe that Erika is 3. Have a fun time and thanks again for getting that book back to me.
She is so cute, and she knows it too. I love it. I actually thought she was older than 3 because she says such cute, smart things. good luck with the party.
She is so cute, and happy for you!
Love the picture. She is getting so stinkin big.
Ahhh, what a cutie!!! She is growing up so fast though, tell her to stop!! Can't wait to see b-day pics. AND, congrats on getting your induction scheduled! Can't wait to see the sweet little baby girl!
She does look pretty cute all dressed in red. I'm glad that the doctors are going to induce you. I was induced with Maddie and Elise, and had an induction scheduled with Cassie but she came earlier. I liked being induced because you can plan for it, like get a babysitter and its nice to know that you definately won't have to be pregnant too much longer. Anyways. Good luck :)
Post a Comment