Lindsey did this on her blog and I just had to do it too! Its kind of hard though when two people have done it to come up with something creative...so...sorry I stole some ideas for letters I was stuck on!
A-Alexis.The little fetus in my tummy. She isn't even here yet and I already love her and can't wait to hold her in my arms!
B-Babies.Even though I complain about being pregnant it really is a miracle and I love that I can expierence having my own children.
C-Craigslist...I can sell my junk to others and buy other peoples treasures without having to drive from garage sale to garage sale!
D-Dancing. I love watching Erika prance around the house and dance like a ballerina. Its seriously entertaining and so sweet!
E-Erika my sweet (sometimes) little angel. She can always make me laugh.
F-Fall. I love seeing the season changing and all the beautiful fall colors! Plus its that inbetween time where its not cold enough for the heater but not warm enough for the A/C so we save on bills!
G-Games. I LOVE GAMES! They can keep me entertained for hours! Erika and I played Candy Land for the first time on Sunday and I was in heaven!
H-Hamburgers from In-n-Out...oh man when are they going to get one in Utah County?!?!
I-In-laws. I love having family nearby. I lucked out and got awesome in-laws. I love all my family but F was already taken!!
J-Jumping into bed...total stretch I know! Ahh man...crawling into a nice cold bed though each night seriously is something to look forward to!
K-Kisses. Just like hugs they can make my day!
L-Laughing. I know just where to tickle Erika to get her laughing real good and her laughter is so contagious!
M-Movies. Cheap entertainment and I can keep Erika occupied while I do other things.
N-Naps. Is there anything better? Especially when I get to take a nap!
O-Oreos. They always make me feel fat and happy. Talk about comfort food!
P-Portable DVD players...heaven sent let me tell you. How did our parents survive without them?
Q-Queens. I'm glad Erika has Disney movies to watch with Queens in them so that she can stomp around our house in her dress up clothes and order us around like they do on the movies!
R- Restaurants. I agree with Lindsey...I never feel like cooking so restaurants are a lifesaver!
S-Saturdays. We get to sleep in and doing nothing all day long if we feel like together as a family!
T-Trent...he is the most patient loving person I know and I feel so lucky to have him as a husband. He definitely balances me out and loves me know matter how retarded or nerdy I may be!
U-Unisom...see post below for more info.
V-Vehicle. I love my car and love that it has all wheel drive. I hate snow and I hate driving in snow even more. Having a vehicle with all wheel drive makes me feel a little safer while out driving in the winter.
W-Wicked Witches...without them Erika wouldn't want to come snuggle during the scary parts of her movies!
X-X-rays. They can help find out whats wrong when we don't feel so hot! Lets just say I've had alot of x-rays in my lifetime.
Y-ogurt...actually more ice cream but once again the letter I was taken! I will take either though they both sound good right now!
Z-Zebras. Couldn't think of anything really and Erika learned what a Zebra was last night watching Madagascar!






4 comments:
Alexis, that is so cute! I see you picked a name before time to come home from the hospital! I loved your list, you had some good ones that I didn't think of.
Very cute Ems! I cant wait to see little Alexis.
good choice on alexis!
Alexis is a way cute name. When are you due again?
Post a Comment